Washingtonian “2017 Sweetest Engagement Story” Contest!
Enter to win Washingtonian’s “2017 Sweetest Engagement Story” and support Fairytale Brides in the process! The deadline to enter is April 16 at 11:59pm. Voting for the top 10 entries will be open April 17-April 21. The winner will be announced by email on April 26.
- The winning couple will receive a full page photo in Washingtonian Bride & Groom.
- The winning couple will be professionally photographed for the magazine.
- All applicants will receive a digital faux Washingtonian “Sweetest Engagement Story” cover with their image and names.
- All applicants will be featured in Washingtonian.com’s “Sweetest Engagement Story” photo gallery.
Visit washingtonian.com/engagementcontest for contest rules and information.
Each submission fee is $25, with a portion of the proceeds to benefit Fairytale Brides.
Fairytale Brides Facebook Shop Couture Sale
Many beautiful couture dresses now available online for over 50% off! Buy right from our Facebook Shop or come on into the store for the same great deals.
There are no currently scheduled events.
Past Fairytale Brides events have included:
- Victims Rights Foundation Teddy Bear Toy Drive, March 2017
- 2017 Wedding Vendor Showcase at Brookside Gardens, March 5, 2017, 11am-2pm, held at Brookside Gardens
- 18th Annual Wedding Expo, January 29, 2017, Noon – 4 pm, held at Glenview Mansion in Rockville, MD
- Brides Across America Marching of the Bride Charity Wedding Gown Sale, July 6-10, 2016, honoring all military and first responders
Please check our social media pages for the most up-to-date notification regarding all promotions and events.